Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Off with a bang

Well, I'm off on to this journey with a bang. I weighed today and I'm up 4.4 lbs. Yippee.

Ugh.

Okay so looking at it realistically  I know that I only exercised 2 out of 6 days. That might have had something to do with it. Also, the last time I weighed was after having a serious case of the flu. I was so dehydrated from not being able to keep anything down. I expected to see a gain today for that very reason alone but I didn't expect it to be nearly 4 and a half pounds. In a week! It's just so disheartening. I had hoped to be 199 by this Saturday, November 17. My 36th birthday. Doesn't look like I'm going to make that goal. I guess any closer to 199 that I can get is an accomplishment.

I'm just going to have to get back into the groove. I need to commit myself to 5 days of working out a week. It's hard with work and school and kids but If I'm ever going to get to where I want, it's just going to have to be done. You can't keep doing the right things and continually get the wrong results. So I need to start putting those right things into motion.

I've gotta take the gain and turn it into something that motivates me to do even better this week. I can't keep looking at it that I have to once again, re-lose the weight that I already lost. At least that is what I'm trying to tel myself here! Stay positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Days Down, Countless To Go

I've worked out two days in a row. I'd like to say I've broken some kind of personal record in the recent weeks but, I always ma...