Saturday, November 24, 2012

I haven't weighed

So I haven't gotten on the scale monster because I haven't worked out. My eating hasn't been exactly... terrible... but there is room for improvement. I don't think I have gained much, if any at all. My ankles still look skinny. That's scientifically sound, right?

I'll bite the bullet and get on the scale Monday. My first day off from work in six days. I never have time to weigh first thing in the morning because I end up getting out of bed nearly 20 minutes before I have to leave and I'm running around the house like a chicken who didn't hear her alarm clock. By the time I get home, I've had at least lunch (if not breakfast too) and water, and you know, I just don't like to weigh when there isn't the best possible possibility of a loss. Don't act like you don't do that too...

Alright, Monday, we'll see what the damage is. Hoping it is minimal and who knows, maybe I might possibly get off my tired butt and do some weight loss yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Two Days Down, Countless To Go

I've worked out two days in a row. I'd like to say I've broken some kind of personal record in the recent weeks but, I always ma...